Situated in the Grand Silkwood Estate in Mt Cotton this gorgeous family home will delight the most fastidious of buyers. The property has four bedrooms including spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite with double shower whilst the three further bedrooms have mirrored robes, ceiling fans and are all generous in size. The kitchen forms the central hub of the home and features stone benches, 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and a convenient butlers pantry with shelving and cupboards.
Large families will appreciate the multiple living options including a dedicated media room with air-conditioning, an open plan casual living room plus separate dining area featuring split system
and an additional separate kids activity room that adjoins the children’s bedrooms.
Outdoor entertaining is a breeze on the oversized fully tiled patio which is undercover and protected from the weather. The sparkling in-ground pool will keep the kids happy whilst the generous side access through double timber gates offers ample room for caravans, trailers or boats.
Additional features include solar hot water, triple stacker sliding doors to alfresco area, concreted path to the sides of the house, double garage with electric doors and internal access and a fully enclosed 711m2 block that has neighbours to only one side. Priced to sell and ready for its new owners.
Features of 92 Balthazar Circuit include;
• 1.2m Timber feature front door
• 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans and mirrored robes
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel gas cook-top and electric 900 oven, dishwasher, butler’s
• Private media room with cavity slider and air-conditioning
• Open plan dining, living and kitchen area with split system air-conditioning
• Master retreat with large walk in robe and air-conditioning
• Private ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
• Family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Internal laundry with washtub and access to outside
• Sparkling 5m x 4m In-ground pool
• Huge tiled alfresco area
• Double lock up garage with automatic door and internal access
• Side access and double timber gates to each side of the house
•711m2 fully fenced block with only one neighbour
Walking distance to the local shopping precinct, children’s park, off leash dog area and local school bus stops within close proximity.