Get that Country Feeling!
Share the joy
Escape to another world with this scenic 5.7 acre property featuring a unique family home with high ceilings, 2 fully fenced paddocks, Dam, Inground pool, 2 large sheds with an adjoining carport located in a private setting.
This private lifestyle oasis presents country-style living close to amenities, just a few minutes’ drive to the Jimboomba and Flagstone shops and schools.
It rests at the end of a long driveway with a grand gate entrance that ever-so-gracefully leaves the hustle and bustle of life behind.
Here, a 4-bedroom country-style home hidden from street view captures magic views over the well established gardens and beautiful yard.
The home has verandas that take full advantage of this postcard view, as do all bedrooms, master bedroom, the living spaces and the country-style kitchen.
The warm and inviting single-level home comprises 2 spacious living areas, brick internal walls, 14ft ceilings, fans, 2 x Air conditioning units large open fireplace and a timber kitchen with a 900mm European cooker.
All large bedrooms gaze out to the gardens and are all complete with built in robes and fans.
Retreat to a private master suite with veranda access, parents retreat area, walk-in robe and ensuite.
From the moment you enter this property it will feel like home.
Other features include:
• Scenic 5.7 acres approx. country property featuring 2 fully fenced paddocks
• Short drive to the township of Jimboomba and Flagstone
• In ground pool, 2 sheds and 4 undercover car bays
• Country style home with 14ft ceilings, fans, built in robes, ample storage, 2 x air conditioning units.
• Large surrounding verandas and 2 spacious living rooms, one with a large open fireplace
• Solid, spacious country-style timber kitchen with a 900mm European cooker, built in bar
• Versatile separate dining area, European style laundry, wood floating floors, garden views to all bedrooms
• Private master suite with veranda access, parents retreat area, walk-in robe and a ensuite
• Grand gate entrance, private street, concrete driveway
• Dam, 3 x 25,000L water tanks, 1 x 27,000l water tank
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.